About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bad Blogger

I have been horrible at updating. We have been insanely busy the last month and the last thing on my mind has been blogging. I'm too busy chasing a one year old. Yes, I said ONE YEAR OLD! It's weird to say that. She is a walking, talking, happy little girl and we are enjoying every second of it. I'm trying to soak up these moments because my baby is no longer a baby ::tear::. I've got about 4 posts started that I must finish. Her birthday party, Thanksgiving, more football...you know. For now, I leave you with a picture...



Have I mentioned how much I absolutely adore Christmas???

0 comments: