I love tradition...I love doing something with someone year after year after year. It makes for sentimental moments, memories, lots of those things that can never be replaced. Things that aren't really things. My family has quite a few traditions and continue to make more every year it seems. One that my mom and I have is to attend the Garden Tour in my town. My mom loves flowers...she has a pretty green thumb and I've been trying to get her to rub off on me. So about 4 years ago we heard of this tour and have been going every year since. Sometimes it rains, sometimes it's horribly hot, and sometimes it's perfect. Not too sunny, not too hot...just right. Today was one of those days. It started out raining this morning and we wondered....but it worked itself out :) Jani got to experience her very first tour and LOVED it. Not surprising...anything that involves Mommy and Grandma has got to be a good time! She worked the crowds, smiled at the old ladies, giggled at the men, and started to develop her own green thumb. Last year I was pregnant with her and it was almost surreal to be walking through the gardens with her. I strapped her on in the Baby Bjorn so it was almost like I was pregnant again....thank goodness she wasn't this size in the womb!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
5 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment