I came to a realization this week. Babies are truly amazing. I think it's easy to just see them as little beings who have no idea what's going on. They are far from this. Jani has proved that to me this week.
My grandma is in the hospital. She had major surgery and they found cancer. I am heartbroken and if you know me, you know that I wear my heart on my sleeve and cry...a lot. Taking care of a baby and being emotionally drained is hard. Somehow, though, Jani makes it easy. She senses something is wrong with me and wants to cuddle at all the right times, giggles when I need it, and showers me with love. She knows I need her.
Babies are intuitive...plain and simple. I think God knows just what he is doing....especially when He sent her to us.

0 comments:
Post a Comment