skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We are ever loyal!!! Showing strength and unity! The fam and I took our first trip to a UNI bball game this weekend. Jani has been to a football game and handled it quite well at the wee age of 2 weeks. I knew the game would be fine but I wasn't sure how she would handle the noise. The close quarters of the McCleod Center would be much different than the dome. Aside from being cold and having to park in BFE, the game was a success. The princess even fell asleep in the middle of it. I'm not sure how she slept through any of that craziness. It was an amazing game...and thankfully an amazing win!! Keep on rolling Panthers...we're loving accompanying you on the ride!
Doug, Mitch, and Jake

Jani's adorable tutu

Laying on Grandma's lap

Loving her outfit ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment