We were so excited!! And so began our journey...I started to grow and we started to plan.
In June, we took a Babymoon to Chicago. We had SO much fun! We went to a Cubs game and saw lots of old friends. Abbey, Eric, Andy, Andy....even pregnant I walked everywhere and by the end of it I was one sore lady. Highlights? Hitting a Starbucks every morning, finding an ice cream shop that served actual cookie dough on the ice cream, attempting to see the Harry Potter exhibit (and failing in the pouring rain), riding public transportation, and watching Milton Bradley throw a ball back into the stands when there was only two outs!
September flew by and before you knew it October was here! That was supposed to mean baby, right? As each day passed we wondered when our Little Panther was going to make her appearance. The doc kept saying "Any day now..." I always said I wasn't going to have a Halloween baby and what did I get...a little pumpkin :)
Jani Sue was born on October 31 and 6:13 a.m. It was a LONG labor but so worth it. November and December were spent enjoying our little lady. She has grown so much!!! She lights up our lives and both of us wonder what we would do without her. I can't even remember life before her. Named after my mom, she is turning into quite the shopper, just like her namesake....and I am loving every minute of it!!
And so we say goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010! We can't wait to see what awaits us!!! We rang in the new year with some friends and attempted to take a picture of 7 little ones...this is Jani with McKenna, the daughter of another teacher. They were very well behaved for the photo shoot, which was a bit chaotic :) I just think this pic is so cute...it looks like they're holding hands!
Even Mommy got a picture with Jani in her hat. I was shocked she kept it on!!

1 comments:
WHAT?!? Allison has a chili cook-off? fun :)
Jani is adorable!
Post a Comment