About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Big purchase....

and it's not even baby related!!! Well, not entirely. Doug and I knew we were getting to the point where we'd need to start looking at vehicles. His truck is a gas guzzler and though we love it, we thought we should get something a little more efficient....and safer. We went to just look the other night and ended up buying. A deal we couldn't resist. Thank you Cash-for-Clunkers!!! So I got a new car for my birthday! I keep telling Doug it's the best gift he could have given me ;) Meet my new car....I'm sure I'll name it in time!



0 comments: