About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's a....

baby GIRL!!!! Doug and I found out the sex on his birthday and we are beyond elated. I think I am still in shock! Doug claims she's wearing moo-moo's until she's 30 and is already worried about her meeting boys. Oy vay! I know the next question we'll get is "Have you picked a name?" We have...and we're not telling. Something needs to be a surprise! So for now you will hear her referred to as LP (Little Panther). Even though she's a girl, we're going to instill a love of football in her! Bring on the pink and purple!!! And here's a video for your viewing pleasure...they had to cut out her right arm because she kept hiding her face. She's shy already! Hopefully this too shall pass and she'll inherit her mom and dad's love for the camera :)

3 comments:

Manfulls

That video is incredible! Finally to know I was right with it being a girl feels pretty good :) We are so excited to meet her!!

TT

We are so excited for you! Knowing how having a little girls has effected Tony, I would say--grab hold of your heart, Doug. Little girls pull on your heart strings!

Stacia

Congratulations!!!