About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Need to keep up....

I haven't been keeping up with this blog like I told myself I would. It's been crazy around here...and by crazy I mean Doug and I spent Christmas break doing nothing but relaxing and having fun with family and friends. It was a much needed release!! Now we're back into the swing of things. Doug is coaching b-ball, I start class again next week.....the countdown to spring break is on!!

For Christmas, we became technologically savvy! We got a new laptop, a new camera, and a Wii! Plus, I just did my first sewing project! A couple quilt squares for a group I'm in. Thanks to my mom for saving the day and showing me what I had to do to get the sewing machine to actually work....and for showing me how to actually sew! Here's some pics of the quilt squares for your enjoyment!!



0 comments: