About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Such a slacker....

I am such a blogging slacker!! I haven't posted in so long. I will not try to cover too much in this post. Doug and I are gearing up for the holiday rush. It never seems to relaxing because we are run run running everywhere! Hopefully we'll get a night together to exchange our gifts. Doug has his gift for me under the tree and I am so perplexed. I have no idea what it could be. He is teasing me incessantly about it and sometimes will almost give in and let me open it. I have no idea what it could be!! When I find out....I'll let you know :)!

0 comments: