About Me

Staci
I am a Christian mother, wife, and daughter who loves shopping, drinking coffee, talking, watching tv, running, biking, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. This blog contains my ramblings...
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lack of posts...

Well, I haven't posted lately. We don't have a whole lot of news. Doug finally finished football which is a huge relief. He is helping with the varsity playoffs but it's a little less crazy! I am about to dive head first into research. I really want to graduate in May and I have a lot of work to do!!! It's snowing here tonight so we're getting a little glimpse of winter. It looks pretty but I probably won't be saying that in a few months!! Our house is almost done with the final touches outside. I'll get some pictures posted as soon as I can. I just finished an amazing weekend with my mom and sisters. It's so much fun to just hang out with them!!!

0 comments: